Saturday, October 2, 2010

Hundreds of t.v. channels and nothing to watch

At least nothing that I care to watch. Seems like the only safe channel on these days is the Food Network, and sometimes that doesn't have anything good on. I would rather sit in silence than watch some of the garbage they put on the air.

We went to dinner at Lotawata Creek. Had a really nice time. Ev had a steak the size of Texas and ate every bit of it! I do not know where he put it. They give you so much food there, it's enough for three meals! Nick is taking home a huge portion of pasta and broccoli, plus some french fries and three huge breaded stuffed mushrooms. We brought home a meatloaf dinner for Johanna. Also brought home 3/4ths of my entree! I don't mind paying for a meal when you get a lot of food and it's all good food.

Since we were close to JoAnn Fabrics, I convinced Ev and Nick to let me run in and get some thread. I wanted to get some bright colored varigated thread because the one top I want to do next has a lot of brights in it. I didn't find a thread exactly like what I had in mind, but I found one with varigated purples. The quilt has purple as one of the main colors, so it will work well.

Both the guys left me so I'm going upstairs to pin baste that quilt.

No comments: