Sunday, October 10, 2010

Sunday morning in Tuscola


Haven't left yet, but getting close. I think Johanna wants to stop at a different mall on the way home! omG what have we created? haha. Here's a pic of my brother with the 'big birthday hat' at the restaurant last night. He had such a good time! We all did. Big thanks to Mom for taking us on this spree. Johanna got some clothes she wanted. I got two pizza peels from the kitchen store, something I've been looking for for a long time.

My friend Anne from work went to an auction for me yesterday to bid on a treadle sewing machine. I had seen the listing and picture online and wanted to have someone check it out for me before bidding. She said it was in very good condition, so I doubt that my bid was enough to purchase it. Will find out later today.

No comments: