Monday, November 15, 2010

Busy Monday

It was a busy day at work. I'm glad today is over! I haven't gone upstairs tonight, and I'm not sure if I will or not. I need to press the top and the border strips I have sewn together. I guess I could bring them downstairs and press them in the front room but I just don't feel like doing anything tonight. Typical Monday evening.

I stopped at the store before I came home and picked up some breaded chicken tenders. Going to make Ev a chicken bacon ranch sub sandwich for his dinner. I had a couple corn tortillas with a little chicken and salsa and yogurt in them. Also had some fruit. Neither of the kids will be home for supper.

Mom is doing really well. She hasn't gone back to work yet, but will be going back soon. Probably after the holiday.

No comments: