Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Tuesday night

Boring post titles the last couple nights, I know. Just not much interesting going on. Johanna is working tonight and Nick is teaching lessons. I know he will be by the house later because his laundry is here. It's so nice to be needed....haha.

Today was kind of a downer at work. A young couple with a baby was in the computer room. The woman was trying to put the guy's unemployment claim in the computer. She would have to ask him questions, or the system would burp and she would get an error message, and the guy was being so mean to her. Verbally telling her she was stupid and he was sick of her trying to put it in and to get up so he could do it. Then I hear him asking someone he needs to know someone's name because she is the one who fired him. And he tells them he wasn't given a reason for being fired. Well, I was only around him for a few minutes and I can tell you why...guy's a jerk. I felt bad for the gal that was with him.

Made chili with the leftover taco meat. I cooked a little spaghetti and had chili spaghetti with cheese for supper. Ev took a container of it to work, even though he will have it again tonight for dinner. He said it just was smelling real good and he wanted some! That made me feel good.

No sewing tonight. Just not in the mood. Thursday is Veteran's Day and I will have the day off. Plan to sew all day.

No comments: