Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Yummy in my tummy

I made that crock pot dish with the chicken legs again tonight. Wow, it was really good. I browned the legs like I did last time, used apricot jam, red pepper flakes, parsley, celery flakes, 2 sliced onions, and rehydrated shitake mushrooms. Good stuff. Served it over egg noodles.

I have tomorrow off work. Going to try and get some sewing done. Have a guy coming in the morning to give an estimate on waterproofing the basement. Not going to do anything just yet, but want to know how much it will be, at least.

I walked on my breaks at work today and counted the steps I took. Now, I lost count a couple times and can't exactly remember the numbers, but a good LOW estimate is that I took over 3000 steps. I think I need to walk more than that each day, but right now at least I'm doing something.

Got my hair cut tonight after work. It's short and I like it! It's so easy to take care of when it's shorter.

Ivy has been quite the lover doggy lately. She just wants to cuddle and pretend to be a lap dog. She finally seems to have the housebreaking down pat. We do not leave them in the house when we aren't home if we can avoid it, mostly because she is destructo dog, not because of potty accidents. I am anxious to get new carpeting as soon as we can afford it. That's on the to-do list when tax refund season comes around.

No comments: