Sunday, November 14, 2010

Center of top done

Here's another picture of the Chunky Churndash top. I finished putting together the centerof the top and now I'm working on the borders. I cut a strip of white and a strip of blue and am sewing them together. Then I'm going to attach them to the quilt and attempt to mitre the corners.

We went to Tilley's for supper tonight again. The special was chicken parmesan. I wasn't crazy about it. In fact, not too much of the high fat food I ate this weekend was very appealing, with the exception of the home made potato chips last night. I have got to stay on my food plan better over the weekends. I know I told myself it was okay if I just stayed where I'm at until the end of the year and the holidays are over, but I feel that I'm creeping up in weight and don't want that to happen.

No comments: