Thursday, November 18, 2010

Coyote sighting

I can honestly say I have not seen many coyotes. Today on my way home from work, it was just getting dark, and I saw one in the field along the road I was on. They look like skinny dogs to me with bigger ears.

I just have not had the energy to do any sewing today either. Been an off week for me and quilting. Don't know why. Nick's friend from Georgia came to visit. She will be here for a couple weeks. Poor kid didn't realize how cold it gets up here and did not have a warm coat with her! I gave her one out of the closet that I've never seen anyone wear, I think it was given to me but it never fit. Anyway, she has a coat and a pair of gloves at least.

Just made Ev some bacon and eggs for dinner. He called on his break to tell me they don't have any work tomorrow. These four day weeks are killing us, financially. Thank God for family, is all I can say.

Uncle Ray's wife died yesterday. I will go to the wake for a bit tomorrow night then Ev and I will go to the funeral on Saturday morning. Uncle Ray seems to be doing okay. It was expected, and came as no shock.

I've made up the Thanksgiving Menu and turned the dishes into something musical. I'll post it on here soon.

No comments: