Sunday, November 28, 2010

Nighty night

I'm going to bed. The kids are all home and settling in. Johanna and Nick are doing some homework. Bethany and Ev are watching the Wizard of Oz. I'm gonna go to bed and watch t.v. til I fall asleep.

I did get some things done today. I got the borders measured and cut for the chunky churndash and put two of the four sides on. I also made a couple more crumb blocks for potholders. I have enough made for six. I only have one finished, but I like the way they are turning out. It was fun digging in the scrap bin to make the blocks. And after making six blocks, it doesn't even look like I put a dent in them! I was making the blocks in green for the holiday, but I think I will make some blocks in blue for Mom. Her kitchen is blue.

The spaghetti turned out really good. Glad I made it. Also had salad and some garlic bread with it.

My foot is really bothering me. I think it's the bone spurs again. I'm going to have to break down and go to the doctor again about them. I certainly don't want to have surgery, but I'm not going to keep hurting like this.

No comments: