Sunday, November 14, 2010

Up and moving

I'm up and moving this morning. Still trying to get warm! Getting ready for church. Then I'm sure we will go to breakfast. Don't have many plans for the rest of the day, really. Would like to get chunky churndashes top done.

A while back, when Anne gave me that big paper sack full of scraps, I separated them into colors and into gallon baggies. Well, in my s.l.o.w.... organization of the sewing room, I came across enough shoebox sized containers to use for those scraps. I still have that big tote full of my scraps that I would like to get sorted into smaller containers by colors. Once I have that done, then I want to have a string quilt project on hand at all times.

Mystery #17 from Mysteries for Relay is looking like something I want to do for sure. I've been looking at the clues as they come out and I really like the blocks. I've put it on my to-do list, along with a hundred other things!

No comments: