Saturday, November 27, 2010

Oh crumbs...

I did get upstairs for about half an hour yesterday evening. I made two crumb blocks on paper foundations to turn into pot holders. When we get the new semester magazine from the college at work, I take the old ones sometimes because they have nice big pages and are printed on newsprint. They make good paper for foundation piecing. Anyway, I cut the paper squares roughly 8.5 inches and just started sewing out of my scrap shoebox of greens. I vaguely have in mind to make some holiday themed potholders for my dad and maybe for my mom too. Still haven't gotten the iron out. sigh.

Went to see that movie last night. It was really cute and both Johanna and I enjoyed ourselves. There were a lot of little kids in the theater, of course, but that was to be expected.

A couple of blog readers inquired about the hoscah that I made and wanted me to share the recipe. I will be putting it up soon. It's a pretty easy recipe if you are familiar with using yeast and making bread.

No comments: