Monday, November 8, 2010

Monday night

You know, sometimes I wonder at the way people can be cruel in so many ways. Not that I'm letting it hurt me, I'm so far beyond that, thankfully, but it still shocks me. I guess it shouldn't.

I had written several paragraphs after that first one, venting about some things, but then decided I didn't want to put any more negativity out there. I know it's going to sound silly, but I just have to believe that one day, maybe their own personal judgment day when they pass, people will see the hurt they have inflicted and have to answer for it. I am not blameless in this arena and know there are sins in my past that I will have to answer for, I know that.

I didn't do any sewing today. I have been reading that book, which I knew I would do once I started.

Tonight I made tacos for dinner. I'll be putting together some chili in the morning with the leftovers. That will be an easy supper for tomorrow.

1 comment:

Cheri said...

Hugs! It's a rude world. I've decided to let the hurts toughen me up so I can stand stronger. I used to let every hurtful thing stop me in my tracks. Not any more.