Thursday, November 11, 2010

Happy Veteran's Day

A big thank you to all the Veteran's today.

I'm sitting here waiting for the guy to come to give the estimate on the basement waterproofing. He said he would be here between 8:30 and 9, so I hope he gets here soon. I've got laundry in and have several more loads to do throughout the day.

I also want to get upstairs and do some sewing. The chunky churndash is sitting there, all stacked in order and waiting for me to sew the squares into rows. I also want to start a new mystery on a pocketful of mysteries. Don't know if that's going to happen right away or not.

Ev's still sleeping. He has got to shake that cold pretty soon. It's hanging on and hanging on. Seems to have moved from his head to his chest now. I think we might go to Tilley's for lunch.

No comments: