Monday, November 22, 2010

Rain and muddy paws

We needed rain really badly so I'm not complaining that we are getting it, finally. What I am complaining about is the dogs and their muddy paws! Stinky mutts jumped up on the bed right from outside and now I have to wash the quilt that is on the top again because it's all muddy! Dag gone mutts.... sigh. Oh well, thank goodness we have a washer, that's all I can say.

Made sausage and noodles for Ev for supper. It was a garlic sausage that IGA makes in their butcher department and it smells really good.

There isn't much money for Christmas presents this year (what's new, right?) so I'm thinking about making everyone pillowcases. Not that there are a lot of people on my list, but the few there are would probably appreciate them. I will have to buy the kids something, but just don't know yet what to get them. Not going to stress over it, though.

Just two more working days and it will be Thanksgiving. I am ready for a four day weekend.

No comments: