Friday, November 26, 2010

Movie time

I'm a big kid at heart. The Disney movie "Tangled" is playing up at the show and I want to go see it. Johanna and I are going to the matinee in a little while. I'm looking forward to the movie almost as much as I'm looking forward to spending time with my daughter!

Made the grilled turkey, blue cheese, and onion sandwiches with some of the leftover turkey. They are always a big hit. Not even thinking about making any kind of dinner. Too many leftover in the fridge, although I know Ev will be tired of turkey really soon, like maybe later tonight. Will think about that later.

Nick and Bethany went up to visit my mom. I'm sure they will have a nice time. She is a sweet girl.

Maybe, just maybe, I will get up to the sewing room later. Bethany helped me pick out some colors to start a mystery quilt with, but I'm not going to start it until those borders are sewn on the chunky churndash. It won't take long, once I get things pressed, and I'm forcing myself to do it before I do anything else.

No comments: