Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Thanksgiving Eve

The house smells like pumpkin pie! Bethany helped make the pies for tomorrow. The pumpkin is baking now and will be done in a few minutes. Then we will put the cherry pie in the oven and all the baking will be done. phew. I have all the side dishes ingredients set out to be put together. Tomorrow I will just have to assemble them and put them in the oven. The bird should only take a couple hours because he isn't really big. I'll put him in the oven early. If he sits after being baked it won't hurt anything.

Johanna just left to go to her friend's house in town for the evening. Nick and Bethany will be leaving to go to the show in a little while. I will have the house to myself, but I just don't feel like doing anything up in the sewing room. I'll probably go to bed early.

1 comment:

Cheri said...

Yummy, I can smell your pumpkin pie from here...oh, wait, that's mine...timer just rang so better get it out. Happy Thanksgiving,