Thursday, November 25, 2010

Late night t.v.

I taped the National Dog Show this afternoon with the intention of watching it this evening because there isn't much on t.v. I didn't have it on very long when I decided to send and email. In the process of bringing up my email, my home page flashes the winner of the dog show on it! Well, even though I know who wins, I'm still going to watch it.

Ivy was laying on the bed with me and caught a glimpse of the dogs on t.v. and was watching it! It's funny to watch her. The hound group is on now and they mentioned the Red Boned Coon Hound. Whenever I hear that name, I think about the book Where the Red Fern Grows. If you have never read it, you should. It's a good read and very touching.

It snowed for a little bit today. Bethany had never seen snow before and I was glad she got a chance to see it while she was here. Her and Nick are going to Bolingbrook tomorrow to Mom's.

Johanna has to work this weekend.

No comments: