Friday, November 5, 2010

Outside the box

My husband is so funny. Nick, Everett and I went to dinner tonight. We were at a buffet and Nick was trying to decide whether or not to get something to put on his plate. His comment was that it was meant for another part of the meal, and I told him to 'think outside the box'. It's a buffet, you can eat strawberry syrup on meatloaf if you want to (that wasn't what he wanted to do, but just an example I gave him). Well, darling husband Everett commented that he hears that moniker too much at work. Think outside the box, they tell them at his plant, especially in their safety meetings. This struck me as hilariously funny because my husband's company makes....boxes!

Mom came through the surgery fine. I haven't talked to her, just to my step dad and brothers. I asked Pop what time would be good for me to call tonight and he said not to call tonight, that Mom would call tomorrow. She might even go home tomorrow. So I will wait. I know they will call if anythings wrong.

My laptop has been giving me some trouble. Sometimes it would not turn on. I called HP and they had me download new BIOS or something like that. It's still under warranty, so I'm hoping this fixed it, but if not, I hope it acts up before the warranty is up!

No comments: