Sunday, January 23, 2011

Bad news Bears

Football is over in Chicago until next season.  Sigh.  Guess we will watch the Pro Bowl next weekend and the Superbowl the weekend after that.  Would have been nice to be in it but there's always next year!

I did quite a bit of laundry today.  It seems like it is never ending.  I have a load of colors in the dryer, towels in the washer, and two more loads to wash, but I'm just plum tuckered out!  The last two loads are sheets and a quilt, so that can wait until tomorrow, and I had already washed two loads of towels, so we have enough for a few days.  I'll throw them in the dryer tomorrow when I get up.

Tomorrow Nick has classes late, so if I'm not too beat when I get home maybe I can get some more of RRCB done.  The only sewing I did today was to shorten a pillowcase.  I picked up a flannel pillow case at the thrift store that was king sized, so I just shortened it a bit.  Saved the scrap and turned it into a towel for the kitchen.

No comments: