Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Step four of mystery

Here are some strips I'm working on for step four of the mystery Roll Roll Cotton Boll. I need to cut them into two inch segments and also cut some two inch squares of green to go with each set of four twosies. This is a fairly simple step in the mystery. I'm happy about this and hoping to get it done before the weekend. I have most of the clues so I know where these pieces will fit in and I think they will look nice.

Not much going on today. Johanna called to remind me it will be her birthday in a day and a half. I'm surprised she doesn't have an hourly countdown going. Nick has had some blurry vision issues. Going to get him appointments with the doc and eye doc.

Tired tonight. Being back to work has me wanting nap time about two in the afternoon!

No comments: