Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Work, work, work

Don't get me wrong, I'm extremely grateful to have a job, but I sure wish I would have won that big lottery prize! Haha. Well, I just hope the people that won it will do some good things with the money. I'm doing okay. We have food, shelter, clothing, transportation - all the essentials. Most of all we have faith in God and a wonderful family. Money isn't everything and I wouldn't give up my family for any amount, that's for sure.

I went up to the sewing room this morning to get something from my son (he's sleeping there because it's too cold in the basement right now). I wanted so badly to just stay up there and sew instead of leaving for work! Those strips are calling to me to be cut! I just realized all I have to do is cut them out and I can move on to the next step in the mystery, so now I'm chomping at the bit.

Going to lunch with my friend Barb from work today. I really should go somewhere where I can get something light, like salad, but there is a new place that has a buffet and I really would like to try it. Don't know what Barb has in mind, so will wait and see what she wants to do.

Better get back to work now!

No comments: