Saturday, January 1, 2011

Happy New Year!

It's here, 1/1/11! I hope everyone had a safe night last night and wish everyone a blessed and wonderful 2011.

Today my dad is having an open house, something he does every New Year's Day. It's from 1 to 4 so my thought is to go around 1, grab a bite to eat, and then come home early. I am hoping to see my aunt on his side, as I haven't seen her for quite a while, but I don't know if she will be there or not.

It's after 10 a.m. and my house is still quiet. Everyone is still sleeping, including Ivy, who is keeping my feet warm. Doesn't she look peaceful? And innocent...well, we all know better about THAT one! haha.



I know she is kind of hard to see, being all black, but that's her little head all snuggled up against me.

The Salvation Army Thrift Store is having a sale today. Half off all of their clothes and shoes. I'm tempted to go up and get some more shirts to use in quilts, but without something in particular in mind, I am on the fence about it. S.A. has sales like this frequently on Saturdays, so if I miss this one it's no big deal.

I'm debating whether or not to get those cornish game hens out of the freezer or not. The pizza restaurant we like to go to is having a special this evening. All you can eat pizza and salad for $5.99 from 4 to 7. It depends on what Ev wants to do, I guess. If Nick is home, he might want to go with us.

No comments: