Sunday, January 2, 2011

Done pressing string blocks

I finally finished pressing the string blocks. Whew. I brought the small pressing board down into the kitchen and put it on the top of the freezer to press them. It was a lot easier than trying to set things up in the sewing room, since Nick has been sleeping there. I'm going to bring the cutting mat and ruler down and start trimming them a little later today. I also need to square up those three and a half inch half square triangle blocks. sigh.

I am going to make those cornish hens around 3 this afternoon. Going to make some roasted potatoes to go with them and a big salad. That will be our dinner. We can eat and watch da Bears at the same time! Go Bears!

Texted Lori a bit ago. We might take a walk this afternoon if her grandbaby isn't there. I need to get my butt moving again. Just don't like walking in the cold weather!

No comments: