Thursday, January 6, 2011

Testing, one two three

Went upstairs and sewed a test page of half square triangles on the paper. It worked out really well. I'm going to use this method to sew the 600 half square triangles for clue 5 in the mystery.

Tired tonight. Sure am glad that tomorrow is Friday. I've got the third load of laundry for the night in the washer. I'd like to have most of the laundry done before the weekend starts. Tomorrow morning I'll throw this load in the dryer and put a load of towels in the wash before work. If I come home at lunch I can throw another load in. Ev's thinking about going to Alton tomorrow to the Harley Davidson place. He has a couple gift certificates. I think they are burning a hole in his pocket.

Ev came up for lunch today. We went to Route 66 Cafe. He had a burger and I had a bacon, lettuce, and tomato sandwich (the best sandwich ever invented). Anyway, after we were done eating he looked at me and said he just wanted to sit and talk and have another cup of coffee. It was the nicest lunch. I really enjoyed it. I love my husband.

1 comment:

Cheri said...

Ah, you made my heart smile! And you are right...BLT's are the best.