Thursday, January 6, 2011

The lost sheep is found


For a few days now there has been an ongoing investigation into the missing sheep from my nativity scene. The most likely suspect was furry and walks on all fours. Her involvement was almost certain as she was caught trying to devour the cow from the same nativity scene! Well, tonight the mystery has been solved. Rather than turn it into a homicide investigation, the sheep was found, safe and sound, hiding under the big chair in the front room. She was safely returned to the scene, to be put away for another year. Ivy, your not-so-good name has been cleared. For now.

I'm trying to convince my mom to keep my brother's dog. When my brother went away on business for a few weeks, Mom kept his beagle for him. Well, ol' Brasco is a sweet dog and gets along really well with Mom's dog, Danny Boy. I think the two of them are good for each other. Here's a pic from Christmas when I put red bows on their collars when no one was looking!



Brasco, or BRAT as I call him, is my brother's dog and he is on the left. Danny Boy is the one with his head on a pillow! My brother took the bows off and gave me grief because Brat has a spike collar and it just wasn't going to fly with his tough dog image! haha. (the spike collar is only for show - tiny dull spikes, nothing mean or that could hurt anyone or anything).

No comments: