Thursday, January 20, 2011

Snow day!

I got my wish! We have about five inches of snow and it's still snowing. I'm not even going to attempt to drive to work today. I have put my sweat pants on and a heavy sweatshirt and have camped out on the couch with the electric blanket, a cup of hot tea, and ivy stretched out next to me! I think I'll play on the computer for a while, then roust Nick into moving from the sewing room so I can get in there and do some fun stuff.

Johanna's classes were canceled due to the weather and Nick doesn't have class on Thursday, so no one needs to go out this morning.

The fire whistle in town went off a few minutes ago, signaling a call for the fire/rescue squad. My guess is they will be responding to a wreck on the highway. Probably hear a lot of that today.

Supposed to take Cheetah to the vet today at 1:45 but I may have to cancel that. If the roads don't get cleared, I'm just staying put.

No comments: