Sunday, January 9, 2011

Weekend almost over

Almost time to hit the sack. Had a busy day. We went to breakfast at Sunset. Had a nice lazy breakfast and when it came time to pay our bill the waitress said it was already paid for! Someone we didn't know had paid our bill for us, saying he was just paying it forward. Someone had done it for him and he was returning the favor! Wow! Ev was floored by it. I was pleasantly surprised.

We went to Rural King after breakfast. I got another pair of soft socks like I bought yesterday and liked so much. Also got the dogs some big rawhide bones. Ivy is still working on one of them, and it's ten hours later.

We went to Maryville and then to Fast Eddies. Took Johanna there for her 21st birthday. Had a nice time.

I pressed the material for the 600 half square triangles, then pinned the paper cheater sheets to the material. Then cut apart the material. I sewed five of the 25 sheets tonight. I am not looking forward to having to press all those little suckers!

No comments: