Saturday, January 29, 2011

Kitty's song

Did I mention that the cat, Cheetah, is home and on the mend?  He has to take one pill a day for ten days.  This is day three of taking pills, and he's really doing okay with them.  I have been just giving it to him the old fashioned way and puttin git in the back of his throat and then holding his mouth shut until he swallows.  So, to distract him, while I'm holding his mouth shut, tonight I was singing a silly little made up song.  And wouldn't you know it, that was the precise time my darling husband walked into the house from work.  He caught me singing to the cat.  I don't even think it phased him...  lol

I trimmed all the dogears off the tiny blocks upstairs and sewed some more pairs together.  Going to get through that step soon.  Johanna asked me to make a baby quilt for a friend of hers if I fee like it.  I'd like to make up a quick one.  Might even use one of those cheater panels I picked up at Salvation Army the other day.

Nick and I went to Cavataio's for dinner tonight.  He had a pineapple pizza and I had a half order of spaghetti.  I know I went over my daily points but I still have plenty of the extra weekly points.  Made a pot of chicken rice soup for Ev.  He requested it, since he has had that cold.  Luckily he is starting to feel better.

No comments: