Sunday, January 30, 2011

Sunday morning

Just got back from church and trying to get Ev moving to go to breakfast.  He's still got that lousy cold, but once he gets up and moving and gets something in his stomach, he usually feels better. 

I have got to get the sheets changed today.  I always think that all those cold germs hang out in the sheets and pillowcases, so getting fresh ones on the bed when someone is sick made sense to me.  I could be way off base on this, but either way, I will be changing them today.

I need to whip up a quick baby quilt and I'm thinking that I have some flannel that would work nicely.  After breakfast I'll get upstairs and have a look at what's in the flannel drawer.  It will just be something simple, but that's okay.

Don't really have any plans for today.  Just going to hang around the house.  We are supposed to have some bad weather coming in over the next three days.  I should get my car up to the car wash and get all the salt and grime off of it before the next wave comes through.  Mom had made an appointment that I needed to be at Gram's house for on Tuesday, but I think she's going to change it.  If we get the ice they are predicting, I wouldn't want to drive to St. Louis if I didn't have to!

Maybe next weekend Ev and I will go out with our friends Diane and Bill.  I would love to get down to Lotawata Creek for a meal.  I just love that place!

No comments: