Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Another hour of sewing tonight

I have finished a total of 14 blocks for the quilt a long!  whoopee!  haha.  I also got seven more sets of fabric ready to be pressed and cut for more blocks.  I sure hope I don't lose my momentum on this one.  I feel like if I can keep going like I am, I'll just gain speed and really get something done that I will feel pretty good about!  Sew, 14 down, 58 to go!  hee hee

Nick's friend from Georgia arrived today.  They went straight from the airport to the zoo.  It sure was a hot day to go to the zoo, but they are young...  I told Nick not to get too close to the monkey house because they might think he was an escapee and keep him...  haha.

I am feeling rather burned out at work right now.  Hope this will pass.  This has not been a good time at work, with the budget cuts then the pay and hour cuts.  I am looking for another job, but there aren't many out there to choose from.  I'm really lucky to have anything right now, and I know that!

No comments: