Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Ordering new appliances

Ev and I went and ordered a new washer and dryer today on my lunch hour.  It is fun because I think having a new washer that I desperately need is a good thing.  It's terrifying because of the cost.  But we need to have them.  The dryer is still limping along, but it has had some major issues in the not too distant past, so we went ahead and bought the pair.  The washer will be delivered next week and the dryer at the beginning of August. 

I didn't sew last night but I was up in the sewing room brainstorming.  I had the white board and marker out and was playing with different designs for the quilt I have pinned and ready to roll.  I'm thinking of putting leaves in the borders.  That's about as far as I've gotten....  haha.

Doc called in another round of stronger antibiotics for me yesterday.  This is ridiculous how long I've had whatever this is!  It's going on three weeks and I'm sick of being sick!  The first round knocked out the bronchitis, but then I still have some kind of sinus thing going on, so hopefully this second round will zap it.  Anytime now would be fine...  UGH.

While Ev was up here at lunch time we went to Wendy's to grab a bite.  I ordered that new berry and grilled chicken salad.  It was very good!  I put stuffed peppers in the crock pot this morning, so luckily dinner will be done tonight when I get home. 

Having dinner done is good because I'm going to have to go to the laundromat tonight right after work.  I think I'll take Ivy so she can terrorize any other people there...  haha.  I think I might make that noodle and bean dish I made for Nick a long time ago.  It was a cross between a soup and a casserole.  If I remember correctly, it was better the second day, so he will be happy to get it tomorrow when he stops by.

No comments: