Thursday, July 14, 2011

Pretty purple

Or maybe they are blue.  I know these are just weeds, and this picture doesn't do them justice, but I have always thought these flowers were pretty, even if they are weeds.  Just my opinion.

Got in the pool for a few minutes tonight.  Nick showed up right after I got in, so I didn't stay in it too long.  We moved the swing up to the front porch and I put the new cushions on it.  I took the cover off the middle arm rest and brought it in.  I'm going to make a new one, using the old one as a pattern, I think.  It won't match the cushions, but that's okay.

Lori came over for a bit too.  We went to Dairy Queen.  I should not have done it, but I got a medium chocolate malt.  My willpower has just gone out the window.  I need to get it back, and quick!

Washed a couple more loads of clothes, including some sheets and bedspreads.  Really liking this new washer!  Showed Ev how to work it when I came home for lunch today.

1 comment:

Deanna said...

Aren't weeds just flowers that grew in the wrong place.