Thursday, July 28, 2011

My innermost thoughts on vegetarian bacon

It looks like play doh.

Nick and Bethany were here and I made their vegetarian bacon blt's and regular blt's for Ev and I.  Had some chips and canteloup to go with them.  Nice, cool supper.  Tomorrow Uncle Ray and I are going out to have fish.  I'm really not that stoked for fish, so maybe I'll have something else. 

I'm sitting here with the cat next to me and she is snoring! 

Am I the only one who actually LIKES the fact that my sheets don't match and I have several different pillowcases on my bed pillows?

Went upstairs tonight and that little air conditioner did it's job after about an hour or so.  I sewed the strips together for the next set of seven blocks.  Now they need to be cut into sections.  I don't know that I will get upstairs tomorrow morning because I have an errand to run before work.  Will see how early I get up.

No comments: