Sunday, July 3, 2011

Starting the day

I'm delaying getting in the shower and getting ready for church...  Just being lazy for a few minutes here before I jump into my day.  After church I'm going to run to Wal Mart and get some flea meds.  I can't wait until the vet opens on Tuesday.  Then I'll run past Rural King and get some bug bombs - they have a coupon this month on their calendar for them.  July must be national bug bomb month or something...  haha.  And I want to wash all the bed linens.  This may be over kill, but the thought of those critters just makes me crazy!  ugh!

Nick spent the night.  He's going to tackle the jungle in the alley today.  We have so much overgrowth back behind the shed, it's embarrassing.  The weather is supposed to be less hot (I won't say cooler because anything over 80 to me is warm!) today.  He can take frequent breaks and jump in the pool.  Ev offered him money to do this, although Nick would do it for nothing.  This way he has a little extra cash, which I know he desperately needs.

Well, I better get moving here.  Have to wake Ev up from his pie induced sleep!  haha.  That recipe is sure a keeper, by the way.  Very good pie!  Now today maybe I'll make strawberry rhubarb, or maybe strawberry shortcake, or maybe....

No comments: