Saturday, July 23, 2011

Goofy looking grilled cheese

Do you notice anything funny about these three grilled cheese sandwiches?  My darling husband has a bad habit of foraging through the loaf of bread for just the right pieces, and leaving the remains all scrunched up.  There is nothing wrong with the pieces he bypassed, so I really don't understand why he doesn't use them, but after almost a quarter century of marriage, I just don't even ask.  It's not that big of a deal.  It makes for some really odd shaped sandwiches, though!

Maybe he is just getting back at me for all the times he has carried groceries into the house and I have warned him not to squish the bread!

Here's the third finished 36 patch.  I have four more that are in the final stages and should have them done by the end of the day.  I was doing them one by one, but I think I can do them in small groups, like four or five at a time, successfully.  Just really having fun with this and loving the variety!

1 comment:

Deanna said...

Sometimes it pay to be quiet and stay married, doesn't it. Your blocks are looking really good.