Tuesday, July 12, 2011

My new washer is here

It's finally here!  No more trips to the laundromat!  See how much taller it is than my old dryer?  I'm anxious to get the new dryer, too, but in the meantime the old dryer is working, thankfully.  I've had a marathon laundry session this afternoon and evening, mostly thanks to Nick for bringing his clothes over!

I went to the vet today and picked up a new flea product for the dog.  It's a pill they take that is supposed to kill any fleas that bite them.  It's supposed to start working within 30 minutes.  At least I can give one of the animals some relief right away, I will.  The cat has to wait for a week and a half to have another dose of flea meds.  In the meantime I'm combing through her fur as often as I can.  Going to bug bomb the house again in a week.  This is driving me nuts!

Baked a chicken tonight.  Added the pieces of it, off the bone, to some noodles and gravy and green peas to make a chicken and noodle dish.  It's pretty good in my opinion.  I hope Ev likes it.  He's working until 3 a.m. tonight.

1 comment:

Diana and LaDonna said...

Congrats on the new washer! I'm with you about the laundromat...it's nice to get several loads done at once, but such a pain getting everything over there!

LaDonna