Tuesday, July 26, 2011

If I do something two days in a row, does that make it a habit?

Yes, I went upstairs to sew again this morning before work.  Hey, I'm actually accomplishing things when I go up there in the morning.  Today I sewed some of the pieces together for the 36 patch blocks.  Enough, so that tonight I can do a quick press on the pieces and probably finish a couple blocks.  That is, if I get upstairs tonight.

Nick dropped off his laundry in my car at work.  He's teaching lessons tonight and will stop by the house on his way back home.  I'll put a load in as soon as I get home and whatever gets done, gets done.

Maybe he will want to swim tonight.  I'm thinking I might take a dip after I get home.  Just making Monte Christo sandwiches for dinner, so that will be quick and easy at least.

There is an ice cream cake in the freezer here at work.  A coworker had a birthday today and brought it in for all of us.  I have not had any of it and I'm trying my best to resist temptation!

1 comment:

Diana and LaDonna said...

Glad to hear you're getting things done! Sounds like a good habit to me!

LaDonna