Monday, July 4, 2011

Happy Fourth of July!

I hope everyone is enjoying the holiday today.  It rained overnight here and is still somewhat overcast.  I'm hoping it clears up enough so that people can get to go to the firework's displays.  I just go outside and sit on my deck and watch all the neighbor's shoot off their fireworks!  It's a lot nicer than having to go somewhere and fight crowds and traffic!  haha.

Ivy wasn't too thrilled with all the bangs and booms she was hearing last night, but she didn't get crazy or anything.  Just stuck pretty close to me.  I could tell she was nervous.

This afternoon the kids are all coming over for a cookout.  Even if it's raining, Ev can still grill in the garage.  We have some nice steaks and big portabella mushroom caps for the grill.  Also have some corn on the cob and I made macaroni salad.  Oh and of course we still have pie!  haha.  Good thing I made enough!

No comments: